TEMP TO HIRE & DIRECT HIRE
Whether your business needs temporary contract staff, or a direct hire staff, we’ll help you discover the perfect fit. There is no minimum or maximum, you can ask for as many candidates as you require.
Let us put together a comprehensive package for what your new employees can expect, and what will be expected of them while being your employees. We can use your standard training packages or supply you with a customised package to suit your industry/business.
We offer a variety of solutions designed to help identify appropriate cost savings every step of the way. Our experienced staff works with employers and employees to meed both cost and medical needs.
CUSTOMIZED SAFETY TRAINING
Our customized safety programs are designed to specifically address each safety aspect which occurs in your company in relation to the specific jobs we staff for. We can also offer complimentary guidance on safety within your workplace prior to assigning an employee.
We safely store employee documentation for review as required by you the employer. We ensure confidentiality and security of all information.
Frequently asked Questions:
Q: What’s the difference between the federal criminal history search and National Criminal Database search?
A: They may sound the same, but these two types of searches are distinct.
- Federal criminal searches report information from federal district courts and contain only specific high-level, white-collar crimes and crimes that cross state lines.
- The National Criminal Database reports information from a compilation of thousands of sources at the county, state and federal levels.
NATIONWIDE BACKGROUND CHECKS
No background check is complete without a National Criminal Database search. Tracking residential and employment history isn’t always enough to find widespread crimes. This national background check fills in the gaps with its nationwide scope, and provides a broad view of your candidate’s criminal history.
A National Criminal Database search draws from over 505 million records from thousands of jurisdictions, including databases with terrorist and sex offender information.
With a national criminal background check you can:
- Identify criminal records across thousands of sources nationwide
- Search beyond states and counties where a candidate has worked, lived or attended school
National criminal background check sources include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal records from state record repositories and some county and township courts
- Departments of correction and probation
- Sex offender registries from all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Guam
- Information from state-level agencies, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the FBI
- Local, state and federal fugitive lists
DRUG SCREENS, EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY & VERIFICATION
Drug screen and verify an employee’s identity to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States.
EXTENSIVE EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION REFERENCE CHECKS
We will not only find you perfect applicants, we do extensive research to ensure they are who they say they are, and that they can legally work in the United States.
Payroll services is a great assistance to small businesses and large companies with a guaranteed compliance with all the applicable laws. It saves you valuable time which can be devoted to what you do best, serving your clients.